Way Of Tenses
Your presence here clearly that you want to learn English and you are trying to learn tenses. No doubt, tenses are the most important thing that you have to learn if you want to learn and speak English, and then you will make hundreds of sentences by yourself. In order to have a conversation on different topics, we must need to learn tenses.
About This Book
Way of tenses is a book written by Nasir Jamal Nasir. This book is an amazing source of learning tenses, active and passive voice, and direct-indirect narrations.
This Book Is Going To Teach You:
- What is a sentence? Parts of Sentences? What are Subject, Verb, and Object? What is a predicate? Helping Verbs and their Groups
- Tenses and their types
- The use of helping verbs and verbs
- Present Indefinite Tense with Urdu to English Examples
- Present Continuous Tense with Urdu to English Examples
- Present Perfect Tense with Urdu to English Examples
- Present Perfect Continuous with Urdu to Examples
- Past Indefinite Tense with Examples
- Past Continuous Tense Examples
- Past Perfect Tense Examples
- Past Perfect Continuous Examples
- Future Indefinite Tense with Examples
- Future Continuous Tense with Examples
- Future Perfect Tense with Examples
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense with Examples
After learning these sentences, you will be able to learn some advanced topics:
Active and passive voice
- What is active voice?
- What is passive voice?
- Difference between active and passive voice
- Tenses With Active And Passive Voice
Direct Indirect Speech
- What is reporting and reported speech?
- Person of pronouns chart
- Way to change direct speech into indirect speech
- Tenses with direct and indirect speech
Download PDF Book for Free
نیچے دیے گئے لنک سے اس کتاب کو ابھی ڈانلوڈ کریں
English Grammar Book
کتاب ڈانلوڈ کرنے کے لیے اس کتاب کی تصویر پر کلک کریں
دوسرا طریقہ اس بٹن پر کلک کریں اور پی ڈی ایف ڈانلوڈ کریں
Leave a Comment